Nation Holdings Rwanda Ltd (NHRL) is a subsidiary of The Nation Media Group, the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
We are seeking to enhance and consolidate our market leadership by recruiting dynamic, self-driven and results oriented Accountant to be based in Kigali, Rwanda and will be responsible for provision of relevant financial information, management accounting reports, data on business performance against budget and ensuring effective controls.
- Timely and accurate posting of transactions for preparation of management accounts and statutory accounts;
- Preparation of periodic revenue & costs highlights;
- Assist in preparation of budgets and monitoring of the same;
- Preparation of account reconciliations and follow up of outstanding matters;
- Preparation of audit schedules.
Knowledge and Skills
- University degree in Business Management/Accounting
- Fully qualified accountant;
- 4 years’ working experience in a busy commercial environment;
- Excellent analytical, customer service & interpersonal skills;
- Strong planning, coordination and supervisory skills;
- Strong computer skills.
The position offers excellent career growth opportunity and competitive remuneration and benefits package.
If you meet the above criteria, apply online at http://careers.nationmedia.com by 6th July, 2012.
Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted