Results & Performance Advisor
KPMG DAS wishes to secure the services of Results & Performance Advisor who will be reporting to AECF Tanzania Country Representative (with a dotted line to M&E Manager).
To be located in Dar es Salaam but with extensive travel to other parts of Tanzania, the successful candidate will be responsible of ensuring that grantees have robust processes in place for collecting results analysing results in terms of the AECFTZ logframe, and feeding into broader process for learning, advocacy and the promotion of systemic change.
The Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) has contracted KPMG Development Advisory Services (KPMG DAS) to provide fund management services for the Africa Enterprise Challenge Fund (the AECF or the Fund).
AGRA have contracted KPMG DAS to set up and implement a “special windows” of the AECF (in essence a series of targeted competitions) called “Tanzania Agribusiness Window” (TZAW) which focus on making agribusiness markets work better for the poor in Tanzania by sourcing, selecting and supporting private sector agribusiness and “Renewable Energy and Adaptive Climate Technologies (REACT) which focus on identifying and funding innovative private sector projects in renewable energy (off-grid solutions, biogas, bio-mass) and climate adaptation services and technologies (water management, agricultural adaptation) Both windows became operational in Oct 2010.
Skills and Experience:
- 6- 8 years experience Monitoring and Evaluation of development projects
- Excellent planning, facilitation and mentoring skills
- Understanding of the operations of Development Partners
- Demonstrated understanding of the DCED Standard and M4P approach
- Experience of supporting organizations to strengthen their approaches to monitoring, learning and evaluation
- Understanding of the Tanzania business operating environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
- Graduate/Masters qualification in related field
- High performing team player, able to contribute to the effectiveness of AECF Tanzania’s programme management, but also effective working independently and without supervision
- Adaptability and flexibility in taking on, and contributing to, new approaches
- Willingness to learn and support learning of others
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
Applications should be sent to the following address by:
17.00 pm, 20th August 2012.
“AECF Professional Positions”
KPMG Tanzania, 1 1t Floor, PPF Tower
Garden Avenue/Ohio Street
P 0 Box 1160, Dar es Salaam.