Applicants must have M.D. or DO degree with active unrestricted Kenya medical license and postgraduate qualification in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, or Emergency Medicine.
Board Certification in Occupational Medicine or other medical specialty with work experience in occupational medicine is desired.
Develops and implements business strategies and innovative well-being solutions to
- improve the overall health of our employees,
- provide safe and healthy work environments,
- design health promotion and health benefits programs to increase quality and reduce costs,
- address local and global health priorities and
- support business continuity using extensive knowledge of preventive, clinical, public health and occupational health consistent with regulatory requirements
Contributes to policy, systems and process development for occupational health, safety and wellness.
Has vision of, supports and drives execution of IBM’s and Integrated Health Services (IHS) overall strategies.
- Doctorate Degree in Other Sciences
- At least 7 years experience in working as a board certified physician
- At least 7 years experience in demonstrating proficiencies in public health
- At least 7 years experience in demonstrating proficiencies in leadership, communication and collaboration
- At least 7 years experience in readiness to travel 15% travel annually
- English: Fluent
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply please go to: https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/find.ibm.jobs/KE/Physician/S_D-0524269/job/