Credit Officers / Relationship Officers - Micro Credit and SME
The Credit Officer through teamwork will effectively handle credit function operations in order to ensure a profitable line of business and a quality loan book, while reporting to the Branch Manager.
· Foster business growth objectives
· Recruitment of new clients
· Risk Management: Credit risk analysis and evaluation
· Undertake credit appraisal to vet all credit proposals
· Sound understanding of lending in microfinance indurstry.
· Ensure all amounts disbursed are collected by the due date.
· Monitoring and administration of credit performance through reports
· Ensure Compliance with Credit policies and procedures
· Work hand in hand with SCL team to source for new business
· Relationship Management
· Branch support and Carry out inspection on credit/lending issues
Minimum qualification and experience required:
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma in business/Finance/Social Science related field
· Lending and relationship management experience to create a balance between credit risk and customer service
· At least three (3) years’ experience in a credit function of a financial institution handiling Micro and SME clients.
· Have an excellent interpersonal, organizing and people management skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, with outstanding reporting skills.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply in confidence to email@example.com.