Chai Sacco is a leading Savings and Credit Co-operative Society Ltd with branches in Nairobi, Litein and Mombasa Counties.
We are looking for a self-driven and results-oriented person to fill the following position:-
Reporting to the Head of Business Operations, the holder of this position will be responsible for ensuring continuous development and effective management of products, services with a view to achieving set goals and objectives of the Society at the Branch Level.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Oversee operations in the branch and ensuring branch compliance with operational guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure proper and efficient management of branch treasury.
- Supervision and monitoring of staff at the branch level.
- Oversee performance management of staff at the branch level
- Facilitate loan approval, disbursement and monitoring the recovery.
- Foster customer relations and safeguarding the organization’s corporate image.
- Monitor and approve payments in accordance with approved budgets and authorized expenditure.
- Ensure preparation of accurate monthly reports and any other report if and when required.
- Adequate implementation of internal controls to safeguard the members funds, property and assets of the Society.
- Facilitate marketing of the Society’s products and services at branch level.
- Implement and sustain branch strategies for growth in line with the Society’s strategies and set targets.
- Authorize and approve transactions, and other services within the delegated authority and countersigned by another authorised officer when necessary.
- Implement control mechanism that will ensure operations in the Branch are in accordance with basic operational risk principles, and department manuals.
Knowledge and Skills
- A bachelors degree in business Administration, Finance or Marketing or equivalent;
- A minimum of five years work experience in a similar set up
- Must be computer literate
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Ability to focus and execute on defined projects, with the potential to grow the business
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria may submit their applications with a detailed CV, copies of their certificates, and names and contacts of three referees, expected remuneration and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Chai SACCO Society Ltd,
4th Floor, KTDA Plaza,
P.O Box 278-00200,
Application deadline: Tuesday, 30th December 2014.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Chai Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.