Position: Marketing Coordinator
Purpose of the Position: Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with external suppliers; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Holder of a Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) professional course will be an added advantage
- Have 2-4 years’ experience in FMCG as a Marketing Coordinator
- Proven experience in Customer relations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized and flexible
- Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation
Excellent skills in
- Marketing Research,
- Project Management,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Understanding the Customer,
- Process Improvement,
- Financial Skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies we are looking for, please forward your APPLICATION LETTER AND AN UPDATED RESUME indicating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is 6th February, 2015.