International Centre for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) – Kenya of Columbia University is working in partnership with the Ministries of Medical Services and Public Health and Sanitation to strengthen HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment services at provincial and district facility level.
This program is part of an US Government initiative against HIV in Kenya that receives funding from PEPFAR through Center for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC).
Closing date: 31 Jul 2010
Location: Kenya – Eastern
* Data entry of routine monthly and quarterly data
* Data reconstruction and computerization from source documents as required
* Data quality checks against client data from medical records
* Diploma in Health Records Information/ Health Information Technology
* At least 2 year’s experience in a similar capacity
* Database management skills and ability to use statistical software.
How to apply
The Human Resources and Administration Manager,
P. O. Box 29840 00202 Nairobi,
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org