As part of our organisational culture change and corporate rebranding programme, the Kenya Power and Lighting Co. Ltd. (KPLC) is inviting all Kenyans to participate in designing a new logo.
Come up with a modern, customer friendly logo design inspired by our new Vision, Mission and Values statements as stated below:
Vision: To provide world-class power that delights our customers.
Mission: Powering people for better lives.
Values: Customer First, One Team, Passion, Integrity, Excellence.
In deciding on the winning design, the judges will consider the following, among others:
1. Retain KPLC’s blue and yellow colours.
2. The logo should be easy to apply on buildings, stationery, uniforms, advertising and 2D or 3D animation, etc.
3. The logo should be simple (but not simplistic) and eye-catching.
4. The logo should incorporate both the functional and emotional attributes contained in our new Vision, Mission and Values.
5. Please provide a one page creative rationale for each design.
6. The logo should include the name 'Kenya Power'
7. The entries should be submitted in A4 size print format and JPEGs on CD; all of which should be in a clearly addressed sealed envelope.
8. Ensure that you include your full names, address and other contact details.
Three selected logos will be awarded first, second and third positions*
* 1st position KShs.150,000
* 2nd position KShs.100,000
* 3rd position KShs.75,000
The following conditions apply:
* Selected logos become the sole property of KPLC.
* KPLC reserves the right to adopt or refrain from adopting any selected logo.
* The judges’ decision is final.
The Corporate Communications Manager
The Kenya Power & Lighting Company Limited
6th Floor, Stima Plaza, Kolobot Road
P0 Box 30099—00100
Closing Date: Friday 16th July 2010, before 4.00 p.m.
* Watch out for the winning entries in the dailies. Winners will also be contacted in writing
For more details visit www.kplc.co.ke