A vacancy exists for a Domestic Water Treatment Channel Development Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to develop and expand the existing distribution channels setup, increase product visibility, develop and maximise the sales potential of D&S Domestic Water Treatment Products in the region.
The main job tasks of the role are as follows:
- Establish channel distribution lines for domestic water treatment products.
- Develop new channel partners in existing and untapped markets.
- Enhance market penetration and implement marketing strategies.
- Monitor distribution activities against agreed goals.
- Ensure good service and product delivery and address key accounts issues.
- Liase between various internal D&S functions and the distribution teams.
- Engage in promotional activities and explore retail market opportunities.
The successful candidate will likely have the following attributes:
- Be a university Graduate with an upper second class honours degree.
- Be less than 35 years of age.
- At least 3 years sales experience preferably in Water Treatment Products.
- Have a strong communication, negotiation & presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Have a driving licence.
A competitive salary with the usual large company benefits including medical and pension schemes are offered and the job will provide the successful candidate with a challenging opportunity to join a small dedicated team of specialist in a business sector with the potential for significant future growth.
Candidates must be customer centric, with excellent analytical and negotiation skills and high energy levels to be considered for the role.
Please send your application and CV including a passport size colour photograph indicating your email and day phone number to reach the undersigned before Monday, 25tJune.