The Job Description
Position Title: Laboratory Chemist
Reports To: Laboratory Supervisor
Position Purpose: To support the business to meet and exceed business growth targets thorough provision of honest accurate complete and timely communication and proper representation of test data.
- Assist the lab supervisor manage the Quality Assurance programs
- Produce honest,accurate,complete and timely test data
- Timely and properly communicate and represent test data to business, customers and regulatory bodies
- Timely Coordinate equipment calibration, maintenance and repair to ensure equipments are readily available for product testing
- Provide quality testing services according to Laboratory best practices.
- Assist by providing accurate and timely results for customer complaint samples
- Actively participate in product failure trouble shooting
- Ethics and Integrity
- Communication Effectiveness
- Coordinating Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Technical Knowledge
Job Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry or Diploma in analytical chemistry with at least 3 years experience in a refinery or busy analytical laboratory.
The Curriculum Vitae can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com