We are one of the largest providers of transport solutions in the East African Region and a franchise holder of some of the best known motor vehicle brands in the world.
We seek to recruit well qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following positions in our organization;
After Sales Manager
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for planning and overseeing all the after sales activities on all vehicles handled at the Workshop.
The position will also be responsible for overseeing the running of the service and parts departments and ensuring that the targets of the two departments are met, while ensuring customer satisfaction through a deliberate effort to manage and deliver quality service to our customers.
- Design, implement, monitor and analyze strategies to drive revenue growth by increasing customer base.
- Avoid attrition generate through pursuit of quality leads.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Develop and maintain after sales promotional materials.
- Plan and conduct direct after sales marketing activities.
- Work with the management team on the setting of targets and after sales strategy.
- Develop performance measurement parameters.
- Develop sales proposals and present sales contracts.
- Maintain reports relating to after sales as per franchise agreements.
- Respond to after sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Perform quality checks on vehicles and service delivery.
- Monitor and report on after sales activities and follow up to management.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development.
- Monitor variances against set sales targets and make appropriate recommendations.
- Interact with the entire company management and monitor business processes citing any areas that may hinder increased sales & make appropriate recommendations.
- Carry out market research and competitor analysis on a periodical basis and make practical and appropriate recommendations.
- Establish and maintain contacts with corporate bodies, Insurance Brokers/Agencies, Government ministries, Parastatals, Embassies over and above our customer base.
- Motivate the after sales team to achieve and surpass targets.
- Develop alternative ways to attain divisional after sales targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering – Automotive option.
- 5 years After Sales experience in the Motor Industry.
- Experience in people management and team leadership.
- Effective communicator with proven management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting training and making presentations.
- Experience in brand management and enhancement.
- Excellent computer and internet skills.
- A go-getter with good verbal and written skills.
Vehicle Sales Executives
Reporting to the Brand Managers, the position has the key responsibility of selling and marketing the Company’s’ brands of vehicles, while ensuring the achievement of sales targets for the respective brands.
- Ensure that the set vehicle sales targets set are achieved.
- Identify and follow up on prospective customers and convert them to existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and implement sales call programs.
- Conduct presentations to customers designed to achieve set targets and maximum results from sales opportunities.
- Provide superior customer care by ensuring that customer queries are promptly responded to and customer needs are adequately addressed.
- Ensure proper handing over of products to customers upon collection and demonstrate the use of the various functions in the vehicles.
- Conduct market awareness / intelligence exercises to benchmark the company’s products against competitor products.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented for part exchange using a systematic appraisal record system.
- Validate vehicle valuations and negotiate with potential customers to maximize sales.
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 3 years selling experience preferably in the Motor Industry.
- Good communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Customer Care knowledge & skills.
- Computer literacy.
Attractive remuneration will be negotiated with the selected candidates.
The positions offer prospects for career advancement in the Company.
Send your applications to:
P.O. Box 49010 - 00100,
Closing date for receipt of applications: 15th August 2012.