M. P. Shah Hospital is looking to recruit qualified Kenyan citizens who are ambitious and career driven persons to fill in the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Ref # HR/MPSH/35
- Co-ordinating with departmental heads in establishing their medical and surgical requirements
- Ensuring all patients medication is accurately dispensed and proper accounting done.
- To analyse discharge charts and make proposals for improvement.
- Must have a first degree in Pharmacy from recognized institutions
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board and have a current valid practicing license.
- A minimum of 3 years post registration working experience in a busy hospital pharmacy is essential.
Interested candidates who meet the above required qualifications and experience should email their application letters quoting reference number, detailed curriculum vitae listing three professional references (including your recent supervisor) and your 24 hours telephone contact to: email@example.com
Applications should be received not later than 6th August 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.