A well established Tour Operator based in Nairobi with its headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, is seeking to recruit experienced and motivated individuals to fill the position:
Deputy Operations Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Tour operations, or equivalent qualifications. A Degree in similar disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience in Tour Operations management.
- Proven experience in Travel Industry, especially as a group Leader.
- Experience in managing, coaching/training staff will be desirable.
- Excellent MS office applications especially Excel skills
- Ensure high level passenger enjoyment on trips in Eastern and Southern Africa.
- Provide continuous support to Group Leaders.
- Develop and maintain accurate pre-trip information for passengers in all operational regions.
- Assist in the Sourcing, learning and Development of group leaders.
- Ensure High level branding, safety and Responsible. Travel on trips in all regions covered.
- Ensure effective management of group leaders and other crew
Applications together with detailed curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three referees should be sent to:
so as to reach us not later than July 27th 2012