Unga Holdings Ltd is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of an Electrician to be based in Nairobi.
Description of Duties
Trouble shooting of electrical faults and carrying out corrective measures.
Propose modifications to equipment for better performance or safety improvements to the Maintenance Supervisor
Supervision and guidance of contracted temporary electricians in the safe and productive completion of delegated day to day tasks.
Maintenance and servicing of electrical machines/equipment.
Responsible for electrical plant operations during shifts
Enforce good manufacturing practices by adhering to environmental, health and safety regulations.
- A Higher National Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- A degree in a related field is and added advantage.
- Two years experience in electrical work in a manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in preventive maintenance and installations of electrical and electronic machinery in a busy factory environment
- Good trouble shooting skills and basic knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s)
- Computer proficiency
If you meet the above requirements please send your application with a cover letter to the address below on or before 17th July 2012.
Email it to: email@example.com