1 Position in Nairobi
Our client is Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play services.
They are seeking to recruit an ambitious, dynamic & innovative individual for the role of Maintenance Manager.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the teams involved in the maintenance (reactive and proactive) of our external infrastructure including cable plant, base stations, dish farms and power systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop processes for the maintenance of our infrastructure to meet the company’s performance and reliability targets
- Ensure that maintenance schedules are promptly, efficiently and effectively carried out and that standards are met
- Design, implementation and management of supporting infrastructure e.g. power backup
- Coordinate with external parties such as the Local Authorities, KPLC, Road Contractors, etc any works or maintenance of theirs that can impact our services
- Budgeting for the maintenance department and incorporation into the department budget
- First Class or Upper 2nd Class honours or equivalent degree in one of these areas: Telecommunications, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering,
- 7 years relevant work experience, 4 of which should have been in a leadership position
- Relevant industry qualification or certification from a recognized organization
- Experience of managing network maintenance teams
- Knowledge and experience in reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical drawings
- Excellent co-ordination, decision making, problem solving, report writing and communication skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please forward a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 8th August 2012.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.