Oxford University Press (OUP), the largest University Press in the world, is a department of the University of Oxford.
It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
OUP EA Ltd., a market leader in Educational Publishing, seeks to recruit an Accountant who is passionate, focused and self-d riven.
Fixed assets management
- Maintain the company’s assets recording system for all capital assets
- Ensure all fixed assets are properly labelled or tagged
- Reconcile the fixed assets register to the general ledger
- Prepare timely asset management reports
- Ensure stock movements are correctly picked up in the system and analysed appropriately
- Carry out stock reconciliation exercise on a daily basis
- Prepare monthly stock depreciation schedule and recognize any charges to the profit and loss account
- Prepare bank reconciliations for all Company accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of Commerce degree — Accounting or Finance option plus CPA II
- At least five years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of SAP and SUN systems a must
- Highly organized, professional and analytical
- Positive attitude and sound work ethics
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 7th September 2012.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.