Our client is one of the oldest Forex bureau's operating in Nairobi's CBD and is seeking to recruit a General Manager
The general manager will report to the Director and will be based in Nairobi.
The main purpose of this job will be to provide strategic support and management of the forex bureau,
maximize profitable growth and shareholder value of the company.
- Overseeing the overall operational, administrative and financial functions of the bureau.
- Managing the day-to-day trading of the forex bureau and ensure its profitability
- Prepare, maintain and submit Central Bank of Kenya reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Establish the most competitive market rates to sell foreign currencies and maximizing returns
- Provide daily verification of teller transactions, balance accounts and liaise with the management accountant for preparations of financial reports.
- Customer relationship management; ensuring customers get good services from the bureau
- Help encourage and identify opportunities for maximizing the business revenues
- Manage the general administration and human resource; general office administration & employee management
Professional and relevant experience
- Those with banking or micro finance experience at a supervisory level desired.
- Human resource management. You must be able to supervise, motivate and offer leadership
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- High levels of energy, discipline and integrity
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Be a mature and presentable person.
A minimum of a first Degree.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title Forex Bereau General Manager on the email subject to email@example.com.
Please indicate current or last salary.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Westlands
( Behind Unga House) Nairobi.
N.B. We do not charge any fee for interviews and neither for having your CV in our database
Only short listed candidates will be contacted