The Mater Hospital, a leading Health Care Provider is seeking to recruit dynamic, self driven individuals to fill the following positions:
A) Registration & Admissions Supervisor
- Promptly address enquires directed at the desk and guide/direct appropriately
- Ensure patients demographic details are well documented, Health Providers notified to undertake and services charged appropriately
- Ensure adequate staffing for the 24/7 Desk
- Ensure patients are attended within acceptable timelines as per QA standards
- Prepare reports and statistics for information and records
- BCom. and Higher Diploma in PR/Hospitality.
- 5 years working experience in similar position in a busy establishment.
B) Cashier - One Position
- Work with all service points to ensure clients pay for services rendered
- Accurately receipt cash, cheques and credit cards from clients
- Check legal tender to authenticate before receipting and ensure safe custody of all payments received
- Prepare summary reports on all receipts
- Dip. in Banking or equivalent and CPA Part II
- Must be Computer Literate
C) Customer Service Officers
Three (3) Positions
Key role is to:
- Ensure effective and efficient delivery of service to clients to maintain high level customer satisfaction
- Coordinate booking of patient with various clinics and ensure billing of services rendered
- Investigate customer complaints and ensure they are resolved with the relevant departments then document for follow up/records as necessary.
- Diploma in Public Relations or Front Office Operations
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a busy establishment
- Must be computer literate
D) Assistant Payroll Accountant
- Accurate preparation of the hospital payroll by scheduled date and administration of statutory deduction by deadlines
- • Update the system with details of new staff and work out terminal dues for those exiting
- • Facilitate opening of bank accounts and registration of NSSF and PIN for new staff
- • Handle payment queries from staff
- BCom. or equivalent and CPA II
- Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Hospital experience will be an added advantage
- Experience in Accounting Packages and Payroll Modules a prerequisite.
Successful candidates must demonstrate ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision, high level of accuracy, confidentiality, integrity and should have good PR and Communication Skills.
If you are interested in any of the above position and meet the above requirements, please send your application together with a detailed CV to email@example.com to reach us by 7th September 2012.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more career opportunities please visit our website www.materkenya.com.