Green Keeping - Head Mechanic
Vipingo Ridge Ltd is the premier golfing and residential estate in the region offering world class facilities.
The Company is looking for a head mechanic to manage the Green Keeping maintenance workshop. Job specifications and responsibilities as follows;
- Certificated level in mechanical
- Minimum of 3 years experience within a Green Keeping maintenance workshop
- Sound knowledge and experience in the application of relevant machines, tools and materials.
- Valid driving license with
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, workshop manuals, maintenance diagrams and schematics.
- A proven ability to perform under pressure.
- Additional experience or qualification ¡n Aviation mechanics would be added advantage.
- To perform preventative maintenance on Green keeping equipment
- To maintain preventative maintenance schedules
- To manage work sheets and maintenance logs for effective cost analysis
- To perform diagnostic checks and apply relevant mechanical and hydraulic maintenance where required.
- Proficiency in MIG / TIG / Gas Arc Welding.
- General workshop management administration, induding work orders, MRO’s, LPO’s, maintenance logs, material sourcing and procurement.
- Operating experience and responsibility for a wide range of Green keeping equipment.
- Responsible for 20 to 25 diesel driven machines with high precision, delicate grass cutting attachments.
We welcome applications for this position and request a letter of application, detailed CV and copies of relevant qualifications be sent to; Human Resource Manager, Vipingo Ridge Ltd, via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0732-888880 for further contact information.