1. Applicants should be holders of Diploma in Clinical Medicine from KMTC or equivalent2. They must possess Knowledge in HIV/AIDS issues
3. They should have at least two (2) years working experience
Reporting to the Project Doctor, the successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for community mobilization, coordination and providing oversight into the nursing issues in STI/ARV care and general HIV prevention.
- Participate in planned outreach efforts, support peer education and prevention with positives activities to identify more clients eligible for HIV care.
- Be responsible for health education, condom and contraceptive use demand creation and direct care of HIV infected or exposed persons.
- Provide counseling on prevention, opportunistic infections (OI) management and adherence to antiretroviral.
- Provide general HIV testing and adherence counseling to patients on ARVs and on therapy.
- Follow up patients with missed clinic appointments and make home visits to ensure adherence to therapy and provide access to VCT in the community.
- Develop and translate data collection tools.
- Participate in mapping and zoning MARPS hot spots as required.
- Undertake mobilization and recruitment of MARPs clients.
Clinic Assistant / Receptionist
1. Applicants should be holders of Secretarial Certificate
2. They must have a KCSE Certificate and Computer proficiency
3. They should have at least three (3) years in a similar position
Reporting to Site Co-ordinator, the successful candidates are expected to:
- Be responsible for patients’ information, triage, client flow and enrollment.
- Attend to the clinic reception, maintain a corporate image and liaise with administration office.
- Carry out data entry.