HP Enterprise Services catalogs its services into three service portfolios which are Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing (ITO), Applications Services (APPS), and Industry Services, including Business Process Outsourcing (BPO). Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing services includes maintaining the operation of part or all of a client's computer and communications infrastructure, such as networks, mainframes, "midrange" and Web servers, desktops and laptops, and printers. Applications Services involves the developing, integrating, modernizing, and/or maintaining of applications software for clients. And, Industry Services addresses the core business challenges of clients in five key industries: healthcare, transportation, communications, government, and financial services, among others. Business Process Outsourcing, which involves performing a business function for a client, like payroll, call centers, insurance claims processing, and so forth, is an integral part of the Industry Services offerings.
The Sales Executive is an integral part of the sales team working closely with the pursuit team (client sales executive/ASL/AE/CDE) to establish sales strategy and qualify opportunities. The Sales Executive brings a broad knowledge of HP’s product portfolio to assist in identifying the potential for client value, while aligning to HP offerings. The Sales Executive engages in creating client communications, research, and value proposition development.
- Supports the pursuit leader/client sales executive (CSE) to qualify an opportunity leveraging knowledge of the HP portfolio and aligning capabilities to client needs
- Works with pursuit leader/CSE to define and execute sales strategy
- Assists with the pursuit lead/CSE in developing the Executive Contact Plan
- Manages the Executive Contact Plan throughout the pursuit
- Maintains and updates sales strategy and win themes under direction from pursuit leader/CSE
- Orients the bid manager and solution leader on any opportunity details that occurred prior to their engagement
- Manages client references
- Links to regional leaders in multi-region deals
- Provides guidance to account executive, CSE, and bid manager regarding regional requirements and local cultural issues on multi-region
- Manages and coordinates client communications, presentations, and site visits
- Develops relationship with third-party intermediary
- Develops NBA Lite models for deals less than $50M TCV
- Completes the pricing portion of the Risk Module and for all financial proposals and presentations, both internal to HP and to the prospective
- Performs and revalidates volume sensitivity analysis
- Delivers complete cost models by tower
- Delivers cost model and pricing assumptions
- Obtains all approvals from financial leadership teams
- Supports the SOAR Plus governance reviews, prepares Risk Module, and supports Risk reviews
- Participates in due diligence and contract negotiations as required.
Job - SalesJob Type - Experienced
Shift - Day Job
Travel - Yes, 50 % of the Time
- University or Bachelor’s degree; advanced or MBA preferred
- Viewed as specialist in given field by company and customer.
- Multiple years of sales experience, contract negotiations & executing sales strategies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Persuasive and strong presence
- Drive for results
- High levels of Belief & Passion
- A team player.