Based in Dagahaley Refugee Camp
Health services include curative, preventative, nutritional activities and emergency preparedness and intervention with partners.
Package: Attractive salary package on offer with additional benefits including comprehensive health cover. Supportive learning environment within a large, dynamic International Medical Humanitarian Organization with dedicated career paths for staff.
Contract duration: 6 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension based on performance.
- Carry out medical and surgical activities
- Ensure the quality of medical activities and hygiene are maintained
- Ensuring efficient use of resources and medical equipment utilization.
- Clinical officers with diploma/degree from recognized institutions
- Registration with the clinical officers board is a must
- 2 year experience working in a busy hospital setup as a clinical officers
- MSF experience an advantage
- Paramedic Team Supervisors
- Supervision of qualified and auxiliary nurses
- Assess and ensure quality care is given to all patients
- Ensure all administrative tasks regarding patients are completed correctly
- Nurses with diploma/degree from recognized institutions.
- Must be a registered community nurse
- 2 years managerial experience working in a busy hospital setup
- MSF experience an added advantage
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter outlining HOW you fulfill each of the requirements in bullet points, copies of certificates/diplomas and current registration documents on or before 2nd September, 2013, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mentioning on the envelope the position applied for to:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.