Chief Financial Officer – Re-Advertisement
FloraHolland is the world's leading flower auction and plays a key role as marketplace matchmaker, intermediary and knowledge centre.
FloraHolland is a service providing company offering its members the best sales opportunities at the lowest possible costs.
Operating internationally, we have five auction centres in the Netherlands and local representatives all over the world.
Our offering includes the best quality and various selections of flowers and plants, and the utilisation of state of the art systems for managing the supply chain right from the growers’ pack houses to the destination markets.
Sales Manager - Supply Chain Services
FloraHolland’s appointed representative in Kenya is currently looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic Sales Manager-Supply Chain Services.
In this role, you will be responsible for marketing the supply chain services by developing and growing existing business relationships as well as oversee the testing and deployment of new systems.
In particular you will be expected to;
- Sell supply chain systems and specific services, monitor customer satisfaction and optimize the services for greater customer satisfaction.
- Convert constraints and users feedback into systems and process improvements
- Analyse the supply chain to highlight potential new requirements and test new developments before their release.
- Implementation of systems, planning and leading roll outs to new customers
- Management of systems and coordination of specific systems team members (in Kenya and the Netherlands)
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or Management. A master degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in business to business (B2B) sales.
- Experience in horticulture (supply chain) is a definite advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as manage a team
- Knowledge/experience in project management as well as in optimizing/ implementing IT applications
- Result & customer centric
Applications and enquiries to
FloraHolland is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: Thu Oct 31st 2013