The Kenyan Section of the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ Kenya) is a non-profit membership organisation whose mandate is to promote and protect human rights democracy and the rule of law.
ICJ Kenya Now wishes to recruit for the following positions.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- To Monitor, Evaluate and document results in the various programmatic activities for effective implementation, reporting and learning.
- To Update and compile data on human rights, governance, democracy and the rule of law.
- To track and document all national and international human rights and legal issues touching on the ICJ Kenya’s Mandate as reported in the print media, and electronic
- To work with the Programme Teams to deliver quality and quantitative reports to ICJ Kenya for internal and external use.
- To develop and design appropriate tools for baseline surveys and research documents within the ICJ Kenya programmes in line with the ICJ Kenya Strategic Plan.
- To analyze various evaluations and communicate the results effectively.
- To ensure that the M&E and the Communication Strategies are updated regularly.
- To work in collaboration with colleagues inside and outside of ICJ Kenya to allow the achievement of common goals and shared objectives in furtherance of ICJ Kenya’s mandate.
- A Degree in Communication.
- Skills in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Proficiency in the use of ICT and Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
- To prepare payment vouchers and administer receipts.
- To prepare cheques and ensure proper authorisation for payments are obtained.
- To post financial records in the General Ledger.
- To keep records of mileage, stationery, invoices and log books.
- To maintain Petty Cash.
- To ensure that a proper filling system is maintained in the finance department
- Degree in any Business field.
- CPA Part II
- 1 years’ experience in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and Accounting applications.
Applications accompanied with relevant testimonials, current and expected remuneration must be received at the Secretariat on or before 3rd January 2013 to the address provided below:
The Executive Director,
Kenyan Section of International Commission of Jurists
P.O. Box 59743, 00200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kenyan Section of the International Commission of Jurists is an equal opportunity employer.