United (EA) Warehouses Limited
1. Sales Executive - Clearing & Forwarding and Warehousing.
- To grow sales volumes at optimum margins to achieve targets and provide customer care.
- Prospect, recruit and retain customers to grow market share
- Update and distribute key reports periodically.
- Provide market information to the General Manager to assist in marketing strategy development in order to remain competitive
- Maintain all sales /clients records
- Conduct client visits based on target prospects and to maintain cordial relationships with clients
- Follow up on payments with clients
- Experience required: Degree/Diploma in Business Administration and a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
2. Operations Assistant - Clearing & Forwarding
- Secondary education with mean grade of at least C+.
- Must have a certificate in Clearing & Forwarding.
- Must have at least 5 years progressive experience in Customs Declaration of inbound goods and general port and airport cargo handling in a busy logistics company.
- Must possess training in Orbus, Simba System and Eastern African Customs & Freight Forwarders Practising Certificate Course (EACFFPC), or any other relevant training.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Possess initiative, be able to plan and prioritize roles.
- Team player and have attention to detail.
- Should have very high level of ethics and integrity
- Must have good communication skills in both spoken and written
If you are the ideal candidate and are looking to build your career, send your application together with a detailed CV to the address below;
Human Resource & Administration Manager,
United (E. A) Warehouses Limited
Uganda Property Building, Shimanzi Road
P.O. Box 99350 -80107, Mombasa
Or Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received not later than 13th February, 2015 at noon.