G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
In Africa, G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 29 countries across the continent.
G4S Kenya has a workforce of about 15,000 spread across all the major urban centres in the country.
At G4S Kenya, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
As a result of continued growth and in order to position ourselves for sustainability of our number one position in the provision of Security Solutions, we wish to appoint qualified individuals into the following positions:-
The successful candidates will be assigned motor cycle riding duties within our Courier Division.
The ideal candidates shall have demonstrated riding experience within a city in addition to the following other requirements:-
- A minimum of KCSE or its equivalent education level
- Within the age bracket of 25-40 years
- A valid clean driving licence class “FG”
- Evidence of continuous riding experience over the last five years
- Physically fit with good eye sight as will be certified by a licenced Medical Examiner
- A certificate of Good Conduct issued by the Kenya Police Service not earlier than six months on the date of application
- Ability to cope with extended hours of riding will be a distinct advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications may present themselves for recruitment at the recruitment venue; G4S Training Academy, Old North Airport Road, Opposite Taj Mall on Tuesday 7th July 2015 at 09:00hrs.
Since the recruitment exercise for Riders will take into consideration some physical attributes, candidates are advised not to send application letters but to present themselves on the stated date and time for the selection process.
Any further enquiries may be addressed to:
G4S Kenya Limited
P. O. Box 30242 – 00100 GPO
Mobile: 0722 314 392/0733 873 494
G4S Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.