Position: Credit Control Assistant
Reports to: Credit Manager
Company Profile: Our client is one of the leading IT Company in the region dealing with online selling of computer accessories
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular follow up all outstanding debts for specific customer accounts with the respective sales staff.
- Verify facts of all sales returns before passing a credit note.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures of the credit control department.
- Maintain records of all customers in a file (invoices, credit notes, remittance slips, copies of withholding VAT and any manner of correspondences with the customer)
- Ensure that invoice copies are received daily with clear evidence of delivery to the customer.
- Ensure that collections are done in a timely manner.
- Follow up on overdue payments and maintain accurate records of all debt collection activity.
- Chair collection meetings and submit daily collection reports.
- Diploma in credit management or CCP/CPA Part II.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in debt collection
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation skills.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com quoting the position in the subject line and preferred location.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted