Strategic Leadership Centre
At SLC International, we believe that business needs to shift its focus toward the people component of the strategy and its execution.
Our new approach to strategy implementation and Intervention will make a significant contribution to realizing this objective - by allowing companies to effectively measure, analyze and address these strategy execution issues.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, dynamic, hardworking person with a commitment to inclusion to join our team.
The role involves a variety of administration and reception duties.
You should have a positive and proactive outlook with the initiative and flexibility to work in a busy and challenging school environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have sound experience of administration procedures, planning and control ideally in a school environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate well to children, the youth, parents and other adults both face to face and over the telephone.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of ICT systems including commonly used Windows applications.
- Have the ability to multitask.
- Be committed to supporting our vision, mission and values.
- Be able to manage difficult or controversial exchanges.
- Be able to work to deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
Application Deadline: 15 October 2012
Apply Here: http://balancedscorecardkenya.com/