Soko (EPZ) Ltd is seeking a Finance and Administrative Manager
Employer: Soko EPZ Ltd, Maungu
Position: Finance and Administrative Manager
Mission of the Job:
Mission of the Job:
Provide SOKO EPZ Ltd with accounting and administrative support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for data entry, accounts payable, payroll, managing the company’s HR and serving as a member of the management team.
- Record and maintain petty cash & bank transactions; monitor cash flow and produce reports
- Produce accurate and timely financial and administrative reports using Quickbooks
- Complete, maintain and update all staff files, records, contracts, etc
- Administer payroll
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, statutory requirements and other government regulations
- Invoicing and collections management
- Managing day-to-day processing of accounts receivable and payable using QuickBooks, producing reports as requested
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating monthly, quarterly and year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements
- Support the Management team with administrative support
- A Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting and/or CPA (K) II
- A minimum of 5 years accounting experience
- Structured way of thinking and very good organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Quickbooks 2010 and MS Office applications.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise.
- Open minded and positive personality with ability to get things done.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili, both written and spoken.
All applicants should send an application letter (explaining relevant experience and motivation), CV, recommendation letters and a relevant certificate to the
Human Resource Coordinator,
SOKO EPZ Ltd,
P.O Box 775-80300
or by email to email@example.com.
The deadline for the application is 31st September 2012.
Only the shortlisted applicant will be contacted.