Job Category: Sales Personnel
Work Type: Full Time
Salary: Not specified
Aberdare Hills Golf Resort Company is searching for qualified individuals.
Scope: Sales Personnel
Candidates should be fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Answer client’s questions regarding construction work, financing, service charges and expected completion.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advertising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
- Reviewing sales performance
- Negotiating contracts.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses and participation in multiple listing services.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Inspect condition of premises before showing.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Coordinate property closings and oversee signing of documents.
- Keeping up with real estate market activity market activity-current market information, trends and fluctuations and providing such analysis to concerned parties.
- Answer client’s questions regarding construction work, financing, service charges and expected completion. Key skills for civil engineer
- Good listening skills
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA Sales and Marketing
- At least 5 years hands-on experience as Sales personnel in a busy company.
- Should possess computer skills. Previous work experience in a real estate environment will be an added advantage
- Resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgment and tact.
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and CV’s stating their current and expected salary to us not later than 27th Nov 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject of the application email.