Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (LWC), based in Isiolo Kenya, is an organization, which works as a catalyst for the conservation of wildlife and its habitat.
We invite applications for the position of a Bursary Programme Officer.
This position reports to the Education Manager.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage Lewa education bursary programme.
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Selection and nurturing of the sponsored students.
· Database management
· Proposal and reports writing
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Community Development, Communication or any other relevant qualification
· Three years post-qualification related work experience at a professional level
· Excellent communication, grant writing and reporting skills
· Ability to organize, plan and direct programs
· Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks, able to work under pressure, team player and able to work with minimal supervision.
· Demonstrable ability to be resourceful and dependable
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter to the address below indicating your current gross pay and salary expectation for this position.
Provide your daytime telephone contact and contacts of three professional referees by 18th June 2014.
The Human Resource Manager
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
Private Bag, Isiolo, Kenya
or eMail: email@example.com
NB: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted